What to look for in a good General English course, the IEC Lynk guideline:
Subject matter should cover all the essentials - reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Teachers should bring fun to learning.
- Application of English to the real world.
- Good nationality mix. Your class should contain students from around the world. Avoid courses with groups of students from one country.
- Similar objectives. This helps ensure class focus.
- Mobility –move up a level when you are ready.
- Levels from elementary to proficiency.
- Personal attention.
- Fun social program.
- Good environment.
- Good results.