- Courses 2 to 5 weeks.
- You will need an intermediate or upper-intermediate level (IELTS 5.0 or more).
- Tuition from A$350/week.
- Visa. You may travel on a Tourist Visa (up to 12 week course) or Student Visa.
- Accommodation in hotel, residence or homestay which we can organize for you with the university of your choice.
English for Architecture, Dentistry, Engineering, Health, Law, Tourism...
- ESP, University of Sydney, Centre for English Teaching, English for Agriculture, Architecture, Dentistry, Business, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Pharmacy, Health Sciences. 4 week courses, A$1,700/course.
- English for Law, University of New South Wales Institute of Languages. Ideal course for students nearing the completion of their degree or for Legal Professionals seeking to develop their English Proficiency. Outstanding preparation course for the International Legal English Certificate (ILEC) exam, a Cambridge qualification.
- English for Health Professionals, University of New South Wales Institute of Languages. For international trained health professionals who are preparing for the Occupational English Test (OET) and are on their pathway to gaining professional registration in Australia.
- Tourism & Hospitality, University of Queensland Institute of Continuing and TESOL Education, Brisbane. For students interested in developing English language skills for a working holiday, professional internship or a career in the tourism or hospitality industries. 5 or 10 weeks, 25 hours/week.
English for Business
- English for Professional Development, University of Sydney Centre for English Teaching, 2-week courses focusing on one specific activity such as Presentations, Meetings, Problem-Solving, Brainstorming, Project Management, Negotiating, Conflict Management, Business Writing. A$850/course.
- Small group and one-to-one for Business, OISE Sydney. Combine 1 student 1 teacher with 4 students 1 teacher for maximum efficiency and time management. Students come from Accountancy, Finance, Law, Management and similar areas.
- English for Business Communication, University of New South Wales Institute of Languages, Sydney. Designed to help students communicate effectively in any business situation, while also providing an excellent introduction to formal business study in Australia.
- Business English, University of Western Australia Centre for English Language Teaching, Perth. Learn to conduct conversations about business topics, give and take part in presentations, listen easily to different varieties of spoken English, read and understand business texts, write accurate reports, letters and other kinds of business communications. 5 week modules.
- English for International Business Communication, University of Queensland Institute of Continuing and TESOL Education, Brisbane. Weekly themes cover Setting up a Business, Team Building, Negotiation, Marketing or Customer Service. Modules include Business English skills, Business Correspondence, Case Studies, Meetings, Presentations. 5 to 30 weeks, 25 hours/week.
- English for Business, Hawthorn Melbourne, Melbourne. Develop language skills to communicate in a broad range of business contexts: interviews, meetings, presentation skills and negotiations. 2 levels, 5 to 10 weeks per level, 25 hours/week.