Please come back soon.
- How long do the courses last? 2 or more weeks.
- You will need an intermediate or upper-intermediate level (IELTS 5.0 or more).
- Can I work while I study? If you are an EU citizen, you may work during your studies.
- How much will the course cost? Tuition from €245/week.
- Where will I live?Accommodation in hostel, residence or homestay, which we can organize for you with the university or school of your choice.
- Business English, Horner School, Dublin. From semi to intensive, individual or group courses. You decide how much time you have available to invest in this great course.
- Business English, Griffith Institute of Languages, Dublin. This Business English class elective is primarily for learners who are in a business environment or are looking to develop business English skills for future use. Study General English and add 5 hours of business classes.
- English for Executives & Professionals, Emerald Cultural Institute, Dublin. Course tailored to the needs of Executive and Business professionals, who wish to improve their skills in little time. The content of the course includes simulated discussions and business meetings, telephone conversations, negotiations, report writing, problem solving and role-plays.
- English for Special Purposes, Bridge Mills, Galway English for Insurance, Psychology, Banking and Finance, Tourism, Law, Catering and Hotel management, Medicine. Many possibilities. Consult us.
- Teacher Training COMENIUS, Atlantic School of English, County Cork. The course is designed for teachers of English in schools within the European Union with the aim of developing their English language and teaching skills as well as heightening their awareness of Irish education and culture. Fixed start dates.
English for Military Personnel
English for Medicine
English for Politics