language canada320 150
  • How long do the courses last? 1 to 3 weeks.

  • How much will the course cost? From C$274/week for the English component. Explore the links below and contact us for confirmation.
  • What visa should I have? For Special Interest Courses you will probably prefer to travel on a tourist visa, if your course is under 24 weeks. For longer courses, you will need a student visa.

  • Where will I live? Various options of homestay, residence or hostel. Ask us!

English and Ski/ Snowboard

English and Mountain Biking


contact us

Special Interest English Destinations

Pre Application Form

Already interested in a program?

We will help you to get in.