language canada320 150
  • How long do the courses last? Generally 2 week minimum enrolment depending on the course. Courses usually start every Monday.

  • How do I know which course is right for me? Make sure your course at the appropriate level prior to enrolling. We can help.
  • What visa will I need? For General English Courses over 20 hours tuition per week, you will need an F1 student visa.
  • How much will the course cost? There is a lot of variety in hours and duration of these courses, so explore the links below and contact us for confirmation.

  • Can I work while I study? English Language students are not permitted to work on an F1 visa.
  • Where will I live? Campus, homestay, residence or hostel, which we can organize for you in conjunction with the university of your choice.

English plus Arts

  • The Arts Plus English Language Program, Rennert, New York. Dance, Fashion, Film-making, Make-up Artistry, Music, Acting, Cooking Photography or Jewellery Techniques. Enhance your English studies with part-time courses. Explore your creative abilities and learn from some of the best teachers in New York!

contact us

Special Interest English Destinations

Pre Application Form

Already interested in a program?

We will help you to get in.