- Graduate Certificate 1 year.
- Incredible country to develop your profession in Hospitality and Tourism Management!
- Tuition year: range from $ 5,200 to $ 5,600.
- After six months of full-time study, you are eligible to work part-time for the duration of your studies.
- Start dates: January or September.
Careers. Management and leadership positions in a variety of settings including day, destination or medical spas.
Graduate Certificate in SPA Management, (1 year) Algonquin College. Acquire business expertise and gain employable skills by exploring topics including menu creation, spa financial management, sales, marketing, communication, human resources management and facilities management.