workexperience canada


Visa required: Employer Specific or Open Work Permit obtained through the International Experience Canada Initiative. Internships are unpaid.

Paid Work.

Visa Required: Work Permit obtained under the Working Holiday Category of the International Experience Canada Initiative.

  • Canadian Working Holiday Program with Go International. Whether you are planning to be a ski bum, a city slicker, or an outdoor traveller....we work with Go International to help you get a running start to your new adventure. Basic Service (job after you arrive) or Full Service (job before you leave your home country).

Visa Required: Study and Work Permit. Regulation 205(c)(1), exemption code C-30 - which grants work permits to students for "work that is part of a course of study" in Canada (work permit issued on proof of acceptance in program and allows for work only at placement arranged by GO International).



contact us

Pre Application Form

Already interested in a program?

We will help you to get in.