Visa required: Your internship is considered part of your studies and, as such, is covered by your F-1 Student Visa.
If you complete a year-long program you may apply to Optional Practical Training (OPT) which offers students with F-1 visa status the opportunity to gain paid work experience in their fields of study in the United States..
- 8-month International Diploma Program and Internship, UC Berkeley Extension, Berkeley, San Francisco. Add a 4-month internship program after you successfully complete your IDP certificate. Some of the internship companies.
- 12-month Management and Business Track with Internship, UC Berkeley Extension, Berkeley, San Francisco. 4 month internship program. This program makes you elegible for the OPT described above.
- Business Management with Internship, UC San Diego Extension, San Diego. 2-quarter or 3-quarter option, with an emphasis in General Business (pre-MBA), Marketing, Human Resources, or Finance. Students who complete 3 consecutive quarters of successful study qualify to apply for Optional Practical Training.
- Business Essentials with Internship, UC San Diego Extension, San Diego. 1, 2 or 3 quarters. Designed for pre-professionals who have little to no work experience, and who wish to obtain a basic introduction to American business practices. After three consecutive quarters of study students are eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training.
- 3 to 5 month Internships, UC Irvine Extension following a 3 month Graduate ACP program. Internships are with dynamic Southern California interested in hiring international students in a variety of business and technology sectors. Students are eligible for Optional Practical Training after nine months of consecutive full-time study in one or more certificate programs
- Volunteer in a US company, Rennert International, New York. This program is an optional add-on to Business English where you gain exposure in one of a variety of fields such as marketing, public relations, architecture, fashion, IT or the arts. F-1 visa.