workexperience usa


Visa required: Your internship is considered part of your studies and, as such, is covered by your F-1 Student Visa.

If you complete a year-long program you may apply to Optional Practical Training (OPT) which offers students with F-1 visa status the opportunity to gain paid work experience in their fields of study in the United States..


  • Volunteer in a US company, Rennert International, New York. This program is an optional add-on to Business English where you gain exposure in one of a variety of fields such as marketing, public relations, architecture, fashion, IT or the arts. F-1 visa.

contact us

Pre Application Form

Already interested in a program?

We will help you to get in.