From Cape Town's scenic beauty, celebrity beaches, and whale-watching to Durban's world-class shopping, nightlife, and laid-back atmosphere, South Africa has much to offer. Sunbathe on the beautiful beaches, go on a life-changing wildlife adventure safari or a wine tasting tour, discover the country's wild and untamed coast and meet the local people.
There are a number of excellent schools in South Africa so you will be able to study English while learning more about this country's fascinating history and development.
What level of programme are you interested in? Work Experience | English and Test Prep
Work Experience/Internship in South Africa
You can choose between the following modalities: Working Holiday Visa program, Volunteering or Internship, depending on your nationality. Be a part of the South African community!
- Paid Work (Working holiday Visa). 1 year (18-25 years old)
- Volunteer programme (unpaid). Minimum 2 weeks.
- Internship (unpaid). Minimum 8 weeks.
- Strengthen your CV with an Internship in a local company.
- Gain your first real work experience in another country.
- Internationalize your profile.
- Have a worthwhile experience in an African community development.
- Unforgettable life experience through a volunteer programme.
- €620 to €660 to organize a work placement.
- €300 to €350 per week for a volunteer program.
Where will I live?
- Generally homestay, which we organize with the help of our colleagues in your destination. We are in touch with you throughout your stay.
Browse placement specialist
English and Test Prep in South Africa
If your high school studies took place through a language other than English or if English is not your first language, you will probably need to take a Test Prep course or generally improve your English.
- From 2 weeks to 1 year. How much time do you have? What do you want to attain?
- IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge First, Advanced and Proficiency.
- General English.
- Academic English.
- English for professionals – Business, Medicine, Law, Engineering, Barista, Translation.
These are sample fees and are purely indicative. Schools regularly offer special fees; consult with us.
- €195 to €230/week for General English, 20 classes/week.
- Academic Year (+24 weeks) From €130 to €150, 20 classes/week.
Where will I live?
- Homestay, residence, student house, apartment, hotel, hostels and backpackers, which we organize with the accommodation office at each school.
Browse english and test prep schools
Browse placement specialists english/ test prep and contact us.